Panahon nang baguhin ang depinisyon ng sosyal. Alisin na ang stereotype “sosyal” sa media!
1. Adventurous; hindi maarte at lazy. Be free!
2. Malusog at aktibo ang health lifestyle; hindi sensitive.
3. Loves the environment (the new in), hindi laging naka-kotse (pollution!). May pambili ng bike at afford pumunta sa park/nature with fresh air.
4. Matulungin at hindi greedy. The cup is full and overflowing that’s why he/she can share.
5. Aware sa global issues at malawak ang pang-unawa; hindi tatanga tanga at makitid ang utak.
6. Quantitatively literate and logical; hindi nagpapa-uto.
7. Disiplinado yet cool (may breeding!); hindi pasaway (spoiled brat).
8. Hindi stressed sa work/profession but may inner peace.
9. Knows how to optimize resources (sigmoidal functionality: not advocating less quality products but not advocating too luxurious items) – it means you are smart! Of course, without sacrificing comfort and beauty/fashion.
10. Stands-out because of good true character and not because of fake impression.
11. Practices responsible freedom in speech and action. Malaya ngunit walang naapakan.
12. Has his/her own opinion. And walks the talk – full of good (and new/innovative) ideas but also full of productive activities.
13. Optimistic yet taking the challenge of evolution (facing the negative vibes). Balanced life, zen mode.
Money is not the key ingredient, but healthy, smart and contented life. Optimize your life on earth!
May maidadagdag pa kayo?